For nearly 20 years, individuals, families and business owners in New Orleans, Metairie and southern Louisiana have relied on the law firm of Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, to advise and represent them in areas of law ranging from personal injury to business law.
Our attorneys can handle most of the legal issues an average person may face, including:
- Personal injury: Our lawyers represent people injured in auto accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other types of accidents caused by another party's negligence.
- Construction law: We represent homeowners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in all types of construction disputes.
- Family law: We help our clients resolve issues related to divorce such as marital property distribution, alimony, child custody, visitation and child support.
- Estate planning and succession: We prepare wills, trusts, living wills and powers of attorney for individuals and families. We also represent executors and personal administrators in Louisiana probate proceedings.
- Business law: Our lawyers help entrepreneurs form new business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. We also represent businesses and business owners in transactions, litigation, workers' compensation claims and government contracting.
- Real estate: We advise developers, homeowner associations, homeowners and owners of commercial real estate in a variety of real estate matters. We also handle residential and commercial leases.
- Immigration: Our attorneys help businesses, immigrants and their families meet their immigration goals, whether those goals are employment-based immigration, green cards or U.S. naturalization.
Our attorneys approach the practice of law from a common-sense perspective, seeking practical solutions to difficult legal issues. We serve clients throughout New Orleans and southeast Louisiana.
Contact Our New Orleans Attorneys
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our Metairie personal injury attorneys, call 504-662-9596 or complete the contact form on this site.