Mr. Siemssen is a native New Orleanian. He attended Louisiana State University and graduated with a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Construction Management. During his time in Baton Rouge, Mr. Siemssen worked on various construction projects. Mr. Siemssen went on to study at Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor degree in the Civil Law Division.
Mr. Siemssen was admitted to practice law in Louisiana in October 2008. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Louisiana and in the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal. Mr. Siemssen has represented clients in litigation, arbitration and mediation. Since being admitted to practice law, Mr. Siemssen has primarily focused on construction law. His past practice includes the representation of design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors and owners in a wide variety of disputes, including personal injury claims, construction defect claims and cost overrun and delay claims. Mr. Siemssen has also advised clients with respect to negotiating construction agreements and documents and claims avoidance.
In addition to an extensive practice in construction law, Mr. Siemssen has represented clients in general personal injury litigation, corporate law, family planning and real estate.
Mr. Siemssen is an active alumna at Archbishop Rummel, his high school alma mater. In his free time, Mr. Siemssen enjoys fishing, traveling, reading and cheering on the LSU tigers.
Areas Of Practice
- Construction 75%
- Real Estate 10%
- Corporate 10%
- Family Planning (2.5%)
- Personal Injury (2.5%)
- Louisiana, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2008
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2008
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2008
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 2008 to 2012
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 2008 to 2012
Past Employment Positions
- Gardner & Kewley, Associate, 2007 to 2011
- Ryan Environmental Services, LLC, Remediation, 2003 to 2005