Louisiana Business Law Attorneys
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we represent owners of small- to medium-sized businesses in New Orleans, Metairie, St. Tammany Parish and throughout southern Louisiana. Whether you need assistance starting a new business, completing a major transaction or defending your rights in court, our lawyers can help.
The following are examples of the types of business law services we provide:
- Business formation: Our lawyers create LLCs, LLPs, corporations and other business entities to protect your personal assets from liability and obtain desired tax treatment.
- Contracts and agreements: We draft, review and negotiate all types of business contracts, including employment contracts, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements and non-compete agreements. We also handle contract disputes.
- Insurance issues: Our lawyers can advise you in all types of business insurance issues, including property damage claims, premises liability, loss of use, and officers’ and directors’ liability.
- Litigation: Our lawyers handle all types of commercial litigation, including partnership and shareholder disputes, business torts and unfair competition claims.
- Intellectual property: Your intellectual property is the life blood of your business. We’ll help you protect it and license it.
- Workers’ compensation claims: Our lawyers have a long history of representing businesses and self-insured funds in defending workers’ compensation claims litigated in the Louisiana Department of Labor and the Office of Worker’s Compensation.
- Government contracting: We represent businesses that are doing business or wish to do business with departments and agencies of the United States government.
- Mergers and acquisitions: If you are buying or selling a business, our lawyers will perform the due diligence to ensure that you get what you think you are getting.
- Business/corporate dissolution: Our lawyers can protect your interests if your business dissolves.
Because of the broad range of business law services we provide, we often serve as general legal counsel for companies that are not large enough to have their own in-house counsel. We have built our law practice on referrals and repeat business. As a result, client service and the creation of value are very important to us.
Contact Our New Orleans Business Sale and Purchase Lawyers: 985-218-0494
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our New Orleans business law attorneys, call 985-218-0494 or 504-662-9596, or contact us online. We advise and represent clients on the Northshore and the Southshore.