Litigation is usually an impractical way to resolve a business dispute. No business owner would spend $40,000 to make $20,000. Yet many business owners do this every day when they pursue litigation without looking at the potential cost versus the potential reward.
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we take a commonsense approach to business litigation. We believe in mediation and negotiation as cost-effective ways to explore a resolution. However, if the other side gives us no alternative, our experienced attorneys are prepared to take your case to trial and beyond.
With offices in Metairie and St. Tammany Parish, we advise and represent clients on the Southshore and the Northshore. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Comprehensive Litigation Support
Our lawyers represent businesses and business owners in New Orleans and southern Louisiana in all types of commercial litigation, including:
- Breach of contract claims
- Insurance disputes, property damage and loss of use claims
- Defense of workers’ compensation claims
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Disputes involving contractors, subcontractors and vendors
- Business torts
- Unfair trade practices
- Employment litigation, including noncompetition and violation of trade secrets
- Construction defect claims in commercial properties
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Redhibition claims
Our lawyers are candid and upfront with our clients about the cost of business litigation. Litigation can be expensive, and as a business person you need to know what to expect before you get started.
Contact Our Metairie Business Dispute Lawyers: 985-218-0494
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our New Orleans commercial litigation lawyers, call 985-218-0494 or 504-662-9596, or contact us online. We represent clients throughout southern Louisiana.