In a perfect world, a deal would be a deal. Unfortunately, the business world is not always a perfect one. When a business deal goes wrong, our lawyers are here to protect your rights. Of course, the best thing to do is to have one of our experienced attorneys review your contract before you sign it. If that’s not possible at this point, we are ready to represent you in your dispute.
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we represent plaintiffs and defendants in New Orleans and throughout southern Louisiana in all types of contract disputes.
For a consultation to discuss your goals and concerns, contact our office today. We represent clients on the Southshore and the Northshore.
Put Our Experience On Your Side
The following are examples of the types of breach of contract claims we handle:
- Disputes involving employment contracts and severance agreements
- Violation of non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Disputes involving contracts between businesses, vendors, contractors and subcontractors
- Failure to perform under a sales or service agreement
- Violation of contracts between partners or shareholders in a business such as buy-sell and partnership agreements
- Misrepresentation involving the sale of a business, such as overstating profits
- Disputes involving unpaid wages and overtime claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act, including class action lawsuits when a group of employees is similarly affected
We believe in alternative dispute resolution techniques such as mediation and arbitration as cost-effective ways to explore a resolution outside of court. However, we prepare every breach of contract claim for trial in case we need to go to court to obtain a fair outcome.
Contact Our Metairie Contract Litigation Attorneys: 985-218-0494
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our New Orleans contract dispute attorneys, call 985-218-0494 or 504-662-9596, or contact us online. We represent clients on the Southshore and the Northshore.