High-Asset Property Division
If you have done well financially and are now facing divorce, agreeing on how to divide valuable property and complex assets may be a tough challenge. The outcomes you achieve through a negotiated settlement could impact your future profoundly. If intensely disputed issues lead to litigation, you will definitely need a tough, experienced lawyer on your side.
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we have the knowledge, experience and resources to help you achieve your goals with regard to property division in Louisiana. With offices in Metairie and Mandeville, we advise and represent divorcing spouses on the Southshore and the Northshore.
Michelle Demarest-Sunseri is a knowledgeable, widely respected St. Tammany Parish high-asset divorce lawyer who will carefully assess your position and focus on your key goals.
Divorce Representation For Professionals And Business Owners In St. Tammany Parish And Throughout The New Orleans Area
Much is at stake in high-asset divorces. Our analytical skills and commitment to total preparation could be pivotal in your ability to:
- Maintain ownership of your home, vacation property, business interests, special collections or other assets that are most important to you
- Ensure that your divorcing spouse is providing full financial disclosure, rather than concealing income and assets in an effort to gain an unfair advantage
- Obtain accurate valuations of your family business, professional practice or other complex assets
- Be assured that specific assets are properly characterized either as marital (community) property or separate property belonging to one spouse alone
- Obtain a just and fair outcome on the issue of spousal support
- Successfully defend or challenge a prenuptial agreement
- Reach an overall property settlement that is as fair and favorable to you as possible, ideally resolving these matters through negotiation or mediation to keep them out of the hands of the court
Experienced Legal Guidance And Strength You Can Depend Upon
We are adept at helping our clients set realistic goals and find the best available path to resolution. Our Louisiana law firm is an outstanding resource if you are able to work together with your spouse and want to pursue a team-based, constructive approach. However, we are also formidable litigators who will fight for your interests in court if needed.
To schedule a personal, discreet consultation focused squarely on your most important concerns, financial and otherwise, call 504-662-9596 or 985-218-0494, or contact us online. We welcome Northshore and Southshore clients, and our phones are answered 24/7.