Homeowners/Business Owners Liability
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we understand insurance issues. Our lawyers have successfully represented individuals and business owners in Jefferson, Orleans and St. Tammany Parish and throughout southern Louisiana who have filed insurance claims.
The following are examples of the types of insurance claim issues we handle:
- Homeowners’ claims for loss due to theft, water, flood, hail, wind and other types of damage
- Property damage claims for businesses, including damaged contents, loss of use and business interruption
- Personal injury claims
- Premises liability claims
- Insurance bad faith for nonpayment of claims
- Denial of insurance coverage
- Denial of life insurance and disability claims
- Errors and omissions claims against insurance agents
- Hurricane damage claims
Our experience in handling insurance claims from both a plaintiff and defense point of view helps us understand how the other side thinks. As a result, our lawyers understand what a fair claim value is and how to obtain it. We assist homeowners, business owners and corporations in negotiating claims and settlements with their insurers.
Contact Our New Orleans Property Damage Attorneys
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our premises liability attorneys, call 985-218-0494 or 504-662-9596, or contact us online. We advise and represent clients on the Southshore and the Northshore.