Attorney Svetlana Crouch at our firm offers comprehensive immigration law services to individuals and businesses. A native of Belarus, Ms. Crouch is one of the few Russian-speaking attorneys in Louisiana. Being an immigrant to the United States herself, Svetlana Crouch has first-hand experience with the immigration process and understands your needs and goals.
While our law firm is located in Metairie in the New Orleans metropolitan area, Ms. Crouch provides immigration law services to clients throughout Louisiana, the United States and the world. The following pages provide an overview of the immigration law services she provides:
- Nonimmigrant visas: Nonimmigrants enter the United States for a temporary period of time for the purpose that is consistent with their visas. Generally, a nonimmigrant must represent that his or her stay in the United States is temporary.
- Permanent resident status/green card: Permanent resident status (green card) grants the privilege to permanently reside in the United States as an immigrant.
- Naturalization and citizenship: As a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR), you are eligible to become a naturalized citizen of the United States if you meet certain requirements.
- Deportation/removal: If you are facing deportation proceedings, Ms. Crouch will help you explore your options.
- Refugee and asylum applications: If you have a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion, you may be eligible to apply for asylum or refugee status in the United States.
- Immigration links: This page provides links to websites with useful immigration information.
We also help clients sponsor family members for immigration to the United States.