Louisiana Real Estate Law
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we provide a wide array of real estate services for owners of residential and commercial property in New Orleans and southern Louisiana. Whether you are buying residential or commercial property, leasing retail space, or investing in a real estate development, we will conduct the due diligence needed to ensure that your rights are protected.
With offices in Metairie and St. Tammany Parish, we advise and represent clients throughout southern Louisiana.
The following are examples of the types of real estate services we provide:
- Claims under the New Home Warranty Act
- Quiet title actions
- Representing real estate agents in broker liability
- Breach of purchase and sale agreements
- Escrow litigation
- Disputes involving failure to disclose defects
- Zoning and land use changes
- Representing developers and investors
- Commercial and residential leases
- Representation of homeowners’ associations and homeowners
- Representation of condo associations and condo owners
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Disputes involving property lines and easements
- Environmental contamination claims
- Redhibition claims
One of the largest transactions you are likely to make in your lifetime is the sale or purchase of a home or commercial property. Our job as attorneys is to ensure you get what you think you are getting out of the transaction and protect you from unpleasant surprises. We know that real estate transactions can create a significant amount of anxiety. Our lawyers will keep you informed of the status of your case and return phone calls promptly.