Commercial And Residential Leases
Disputes between landlords and tenants can be costly and frustrating for both sides. At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, our attorneys represent lessors and lessees in New Orleans and throughout southern Louisiana in all types of litigation. We also draft and review lease agreements to help minimize the possibility of a future dispute.
To schedule a consultation with an experienced real estate lawyer, contact us today. We have offices in Metairie and St. Tammany Parish.
Our Commercial And Residential Lease Services
Following are examples of the kinds of issues we handle:
- Lease negotiations and preparation
- Options to extend the terms of commercial leases
- Disputes related to the storage of materials
- Transfer of liability of parties
- Insurance issues relative to the lease
- Indemnification provisions in leases
- Representation before local boards for zoning changes
- Damage claims
- Disputes over security deposits
- Disputes involving subleases
- Disputes involving repairs, maintenance or damage
- Collections and liens
Lease agreements are typically lengthy documents, and every line is included in a lease for a reason. You should never sign a lease agreement without having one of our lawyers review and explain the document. You may end up waiving your rights or making a commitment you never intended to make.
If you have a dispute with your landlord or tenant, it is important to put your case in the hands of an experienced lawyer. Our attorneys will help you find a solution that is enforceable under Louisiana law.
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our Metairie commercial lease attorneys, call 985-218-0494 or 504-662-9596, or contact us online. We represent clients throughout southern Louisiana.