Dedicated Lawyers Serving The Northshore And The Southshore
For more than 25 years, individuals, families and businesses in the greater New Orleans area, St. Tammany Parish and throughout southern Louisiana have relied on Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, to advise and represent them in matters of family law, estate planning, elder law, business law, real estate law, construction litigation, injury claims, property damage claims and immigration law. Whatever legal issue you may be facing, we can help.
A Full-Service Law Firm For Clients Throughout Southern Louisiana
We approach the practice of law from a commonsense perspective, seeking practical solutions to difficult legal issues. We represent clients in the greater New Orleans area and across southern Louisiana in the following matters:
We help our clients resolve divorce-related issues, including marital property division, alimony, child custody, visitation and child support. Our family law services include mediation and collaborative divorce.
Our lawyers help entrepreneurs form new business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. We also represent businesses and business owners in commercial transactions, litigation, buy/sell agreements and disputes, and government contracting.
- Personal injury: Our lawyers represent people who have been injured in auto accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and other types of accidents caused by another party’s negligence.
- Construction law: We represent homeowners, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in all types of construction disputes. We also draft and review construction contracts. We assist contractors and subcontractors with filing of liens under the Private Works Act and Public Works Act. We handle claims of redhibition and warranty claims under the New Home Warranty Act.
- Real estate: We advise developers, homeowner associations, homeowners and owners of commercial real estate in a variety of real estate matters, property disputes, condemnations, expropriations, title issues, tax sales and other real estate issues. We also handle residential and commercial leases, and we litigate most types of real estate matters.
- Property damage and disasters: If your property has sustained damage as a result of a natural disaster or the negligence of another person, we can help. Our attorneys are experienced at handling complex insurance issues and can assist you with getting the money you need for repairs to your property.
- Immigration law:Our attorneys help businesses, immigrants and their families achieve their immigration goals, whether those goals are employment-based immigration, green cards or U.S. naturalization
Meet Our Attorneys
See Some Of Our Case Results
Over $25 Million
RECOVERED IN BP CLAIMS
RECOVERED IN HURRICANE AND FLOOD CLAIMS