Louisiana Construction Law Attorneys
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we represent homeowners, architects, engineers, home inspectors, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers in New Orleans and throughout southern Louisiana in a wide range of construction law issues. Whether you need to resolve a contract dispute or construction defect claim, we can help.
To arrange a consultation to discuss your goals and concerns, contact us today. With offices in Metairie and St. Tammany Parish, we advise and represent clients on the Southshore and the Northshore.
Our Construction Law Services
Following are examples of the types of issues our lawyers handle:
- Preparation and interpretation of construction contracts
- Contractor and subcontractor disputes
- Nonpayment and filing of construction liens
- Resolution of construction liens and other disputes under the Louisiana Private Works Act and Public Works Act
- Resolution of claims under the Louisiana Home Warranty Act
- Compliance with Louisiana Public Bid Law
- Bid disputes
- Disputes between contractors and homeowners
- Construction defects claims involving water intrusion, roof and window leaks, erosion, cracked foundations and other issues
- Code violations
- Failure to timely complete construction
- Attorney fees litigation
We have a team of experts who will inspect your property, assess your damages and provide line item estimates for repairs. While our lawyers are firmly committed to helping you achieve a cost-effective resolution of your case through arbitration agreements and mediation whenever possible, we are prepared to litigate your case if necessary and when it is in your best interest to do so.
Whether your case involves a home or a business, few investments are as significant emotionally or financially as real property. Our lawyers will help you protect that investment.
Contact Our Contractor Dispute Attorneys: 985-218-0494
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our Louisiana construction attorneys, call 985-218-0494 or 504-662-9596, or contact us online. We advise and represent clients throughout southern Louisiana.