Guepet, Bret D. Jr.
Bret D. Guepet, Jr. is an associate attorney with Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC and has been with the firm since 2019. Mr. Guepet earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. He then attended the LSU Law Center, where he received his Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law.
Mr. Guepet’s practice focuses on construction litigation, business law, personal injury, succession law, and real estate. He often advises clients through complicated contract and property disputes. While most of Mr. Guepet’s practice is devoted to litigation, he also assists businesses through their early stages of formation and beyond.
Outside of practice, Mr. Guepet enjoys fishing, playing guitar, and following Saints and LSU football.
Areas Of Practice
- Construction Litigation
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Succession Law
- Real Estate
- Louisiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2020
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D./D.C.L. - 2019
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- o Bachelor of Science in Business Management - 2016
- The Flow Must Go On: Judicial Discretion in the Oil and Gas Context, 7 LSU J. of Energy L. & Resources (2019)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association