Family Law Attorneys Serving Metairie And St. Tammany Parish
Disputes within families are emotionally trying, financially pivotal challenges that call for focused legal counsel. At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC, we have a balanced family law practice emphasizing personal attention and skillful pursuit of outcomes that help our clients move forward in life.
When you contact our firm, you will work closely with experienced family law and divorce attorneys Michelle Demarest-Sunseri and Doug Sunseri every step of the way. We strongly support negotiation, collaboration and mediation to resolve matters as amicably and cost-effectively as possible. However, our strong background in litigation may prove a critical asset if these approaches break down or do not work for you.
Your Family Law Attorneys On The Northshore And The Southshore
With offices in Mandeville and Metairie, we offer services across the spectrum of Louisiana family law, including:
- Divorce, including guidance and efficient service for couples who can complete a “kitchen table divorce” and representation of either party’s interests in a co-mediation (four-way) approach
- Collaborative divorce, for couples who wish to settle issues form agreements in a team-based setting, often with the involvement of other trained collaborative professionals
- Child custody, (domiciliary status) and visitation issues, whether as a key issue in divorce, arising from a paternity claim, or emerging after divorce and potentially calling for a post-divorce modification of orders
- Child support, including post-divorce modifications justified by changes in circumstances
- Spousal support, still commonly referred to as alimony
- All aspects of marital property division, including effective handling of all the complex issues that can arise in a high-asset case
- Drafting and formation of prenuptial agreements and other types of matrimonial agreements
- Stepparent adoptions
- Other important family matters such as grandparents’ rights to visitation, representation in child relocation cases, and matters of estate planning or elder law
Take A Positive Step For Your Future By Scheduling A Consultation Now
Your worries about the future are real. They matter. Protecting your best interests will be our priority, whatever path to resolution turns out to be the right one for you. This approach has brought our firm widespread recognition. In fact, Michelle Demarest-Sunseri was listed as one of the Northshore’s Best Lawyers by Sophisticated Woman magazine, and she has been featured numerous times by the publication.
To schedule a face-to-face consultation focused squarely on your needs and legal options, call 504-662-9596 or 985-218-0494, or contact us online. Our phones are answered 24/7, and we are here to help.